Terms & Conditions
PURCHASE & CANCELLATION
Playing in the Sand is rain or shine. No returns, exchanges, transfers or cancellations. Everyone and all items are subject to search upon entry and at any time inside the venue.
If you purchase a Playing in the Sand package as a gift for someone else, you MUST notify CID Presents within 48 hours of your purchase, with the name change information.
Lineup and set times are subject to change. Hotel and resort information subject to change. Check back here often for more FAQs and make sure you understand the event’s Purchase Policy.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to purchase a ticket. Guests seventeen (17) years of age or younger may attend the event at full price ONLY if accompanied by their parents or legal guardian (with valid proof of such) at all times. For more information, please refer to our Family Room Information page.
Please note, all guests staying at Secrets Akumal and Unico must be 18 years or older.
You and your belongings may be searched upon entry. Please respect the resort and your fellow fans. If you violate any of these guidelines, we have the right to refuse entry or kick you out without refund.
- NO Illegal Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Weapons
- NO Squirt Guns, Toy Guns, or anything else that resembles a weapon
- NO Outside Food or Beverages
- NO Fireworks or Sparklers
- NO Outside Chairs or Furniture
- NO Coolers, Baskets, and/or Large Bags
- NO Glass Bottles or Containers
- NO Professional Video Cameras or Cameras
- NO Professional-Like Cameras
- NO Drones
- NO Tripods
- NO Tents
- NO Tarps
- NO Flags or Totems
(or anything else that might block someone’s view)
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Animals
(with the exception of pre-approved service animals)
- NO Bicycles, Skateboards, Scooters, or personal motorized vehicles unless an ADA approved device
- NO Jewelry with Spikes or Studs
- NO Laser Pens/Pointers
- NO Glow Sticks
- NO Japanese Lanterns
- NO Kites
- NO Unauthorized or Unlicensed Vending